For Manual Registration:
Particulars required for the registration:
- NTN No.
- Date of birth or registration No.
- Address as per ID card.
- Representative CNIC/NTN, name and address.
- Contact No. (PTCL and Mobile).
- Principal activity.
- Electricity reference No.
- Sui Gas reference No.
- Business started date.
- Nature of the business premises (rented, owned or other)-Name and ID card No./NTN of the building owner(in case of rented).
- Bank account No.
- Bank account title(current account or PLS)
- Bank name and branch name.
- Account start date.
NOTE: The above mentioned contents are required for all the individuals, AOPs and companies.
In case of AOP or company:
- NTN No. of the partners.
- Percentage of sharing.
- Capital value of investment.
NOTE: in case of representative the authority latter on the business letter head pad from the owner in favor of the representative.
For Online Registration:
Registration of Taxpayer’s having NTN:
- Visit PRA Portal to register yourself at PRA Portal, please click on the following link when having NTN.
- Enter Your NTN If You Already Have NTN, The system will automatically show your registration particulars as in FBR. Enter image character and press OK.
- A registration Form will appear (Taxpayer Registration Form), Form will show pre-filled your particulars as recorded in FBR.
- First Section of form is “Registry” Please enter your registration particulars in this section.
- Agent Particulars (Enter particulars of your representation).
Save your particulars and move to other sections to complete form.
In Case of Firm, AOP or Company:
- Please provide Directors/ Partners particulars.
- Add Other Activities (If you have any other activity/activities other than principal business please give details).
- If you are operating from more than one location through Businesses/Branches or outlets, please give details of all.
- Add your bank account.
Formally declare that information given is correct and complete.
- Official Area=> This is official section and shows USER ID allotted to you and Tax Office.
- Save your form.
Note: You can make changes if necessary, save it again after making changes.
- After completing your form click on “Verify Application”. A pop up window will ask for verification.
- Enter required information (CNIC/NTN/PP) to verify your application.
- After verification click on “Submit Application”.
- After successful submission you will be allotted USER ID and PASSWORD through Email/SMS.
Please e-enroll to activate your account and avail all facilities provided by PRA.
If you have NTN but No Record Found:
- If you have NTN but when you enter your NTN the error reports as “No Taxpayer Found”, Please make sure that you have entered the correct NTN and Check digit.
- If NTN and its check digit is correct and still message appears “No Taxpayer Found for This NTN”, please email your particulars to email@example.com as follow:
- Subject of email: Add NTN in databaseü NTNü Business Nameü Service Categoryü The support officer will forward your application and will reply you through email when done.
- If You Does Not Have NTN, PRA will allot you a Provisional Registration Certificate which will be valid for thirty days or until NTN is issued to you by FBR.
- You will enjoy all facilities as provided to other taxpayers who have NTN during your provisional registration.
- In case the NTN could not be issued to you within thirty days, your registration at PRA will be cancelled and informed to you through e-mail.
- After Application is approved by CRO.
- PRA will allot PNTN Step.
- Activation and Pass code will be sent through SMS and Email respectively.
- Click on ‘e-Enrollment’ and select ‘Enrollment Activation’.
- Enter PNTN, Activation & Pass Codes, and Image.
- Enter New Password and New PIN Code